Top Ayurvedic tips for weight gain
The popularity of Ayurvedic is high in recent times and owns 5000 years in medicine. Here are some Top Ayurvedic tips for weight gain. The meaning of Ayurvedic is the science of longevity. Most of the Ayurvedic medicines don’t have side effects.
It solves all the disorders and problems. The ayurvedic is more effective, simple and healthy. There is so much information how to gain weight. A person should always maintain good health and balance So, the ayurvedic is one among that.
Causes of underweight:
- Genetic factors
- Eating disorders
- Lack of nutrients in diet
The following are some Top Ayurvedic tips for weight gain:
- Small quantities of spices such as garlic, ginger, clove and black pepper in your diet help in your appetite.
- Do not drink lots of water before or after your meals. You can take in small sips during meals.
- Include more curd, milk, rice in your diet regularly. These are all good health for weight gain.
- Do not watch television, use of mobile. Eat actively and focus on what you are eating.
- Sleep well at night. One should sleep at least 8 hours of sleep a day.
- Honey in the combination with milk will give u a better weight gain results.
Add ghee to your food:
Ghee has an ability to increase weight gain. So, persons who are desiring to weight gain should add one teaspoon to your diet and you can also try a combination of ghee an milk. Daily in the morning consume add ghee to a glass of milk it gives great results.
Add meat to your diet:
Met should not consume fried or cooked. It should be cooked with ghee with spices like salt, garlic and black pepper.
Add nuts and dry fruits:
Eat 3 or 4 almonds every day. Soak dates with milk a day before and consume it. This will helps weight gain naturally.
If you are anxious to gain weight you should avoid stress. Be relax and sleep at least 8 hours a day. Daytime sleep will help weight gain fastly.
Exercise is the best way to increase weight gain. It also helps to build muscle mass. During exercise, one should need more proteins and amino acids.
Here are some Ayurvedic medicines which help weight gain:
- Baladi churna
- Triphala churna
- chitrakadi vati
- Ashwagandha paka
Home remedies for weight gain:
5 grams of Ashwagandha and Shatavar powder should be taken in milk every morning will help you in weight gain.